Monday, September 8, 2014

A Tough Nut To Kill

Once in awhile I like to mix in a little mystery.  Have you read local author Elizabeth Kane Buzzelli?  Dead Dancing Women, Dead Floating Lovers, etc?  Fabulous books.  I absolutely love her humor.  She has recently come out with a new series under the pen name Elizabeth Lee.  Just as fun and mysterious as her other books.  I laughed out loud several times.  I am not quite to the end of the story and still have not figured out "Who dunnit."  Usually I get tired of waiting and read the ending first but I am holding back on this one.  I want to see how it plays out.  Immersed in  the story, I feel as if  a prequel may come out.  I think there is quite a back story there that I am not privy to.  Although, it makes me want to read more of the series.  Keep writing Elizabeth!  Murder, family, love, horticulture, farming, it is all there.  Intriguing.

Image of item

We carry this book in regular massmarket paperback print only.

No comments:

Post a Comment