Monday, September 29, 2014

Life Intercepted

I am not sure I would categorize this book as light and fluffy but it is a great, quick read.  If you like football or sports this is the book for you as well stories about loyalty and lost dreams.  I became immersed in the story right away and could not put it down.  I was pretty bummed when it ended for I wanted to know more but that is only because I like neat, tidy endings.  It ended nicely, I just wanted more or really did not want the story to end.  I love how the author described the feelings of football, not just the game but the comraderie between players, friends and coaches in good times and in bad, wins and losses.  There is an amazing lesson in this story, see if you can find it.

Image of item

We carry this book in regular print only.

No comments:

Post a Comment