Monday, October 20, 2014

Nicholas Sparks

The first time I had even heard of Nicholas Sparks was quite awhile ago when they made Message in a Bottle into a movie. You know the one with Kevin Costner?  My girlfriends and I went to see it thinking what a great love story, we are going to walk away full with feeling of love and yearning.  I was so mad three quarters into the movie I almost walked out!  I vowed never to read or watch anything of his ever again.  EVER.  But after many years I gave him another chance.  I really do love his books that were made into movies.  I have honestly only read (or listened to) one of his books but have seen all his movies.  Dear John is my favorite.  Go into reading him knowing that there is always a love story, usually some sort of devastation but really a terrific read.  Enjoy!
Image of item

No comments:

Post a Comment