Monday, November 3, 2014

Pegasus

I know I have reviewed Danielle Steel earlier on but I just read her newest, Pegasus and since it is fresh on my mind I thought I should let the world know about it.  So....it wasn't bad.  Not my favorite but overall okay.  What kills me is that even though the story fits into the formula writing you get used to, it was almost too much.  I mean, really!  How much despair and loss can one person go through in life?  I kept reading thinking, here comes the happy part, now here comes some devastation, oh..happy again. The hits just kept coming.  But, I really did like the ending.  It wrapped up nicely.  The story took place during World War II and it was interesting to read the historical aspects, especially in such an eclectic, melting pot of cultures.  This really is a super quick read, give yourself an hour or two and you will be done.

We carry this book in regular print format, large print and ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment