Monday, March 10, 2014

Judith Michael

Do you remember in the 80s and 90s the author Judith Michael?  They are one of my favorites.  This is a husband and wife team, Judith Barnard and Michael Fain.  I started reading them about ten years ago and became hooked.  Not exactly light and fluffy but man!  Some good stuff.  I like to read about twins (must be the Gemini in me) so if you do too, start with Deceptions and then the sequel A Tangled Web.  Otherwise, Sleeping Beauty and Pot of Gold are next on my list. Really, I recommend all of their books, eleven in all.  Some you may find on the paperback racks. There is a little bit of everything for everyone, love, murder, intrigue, rags to riches.  I love it, I hope you will also.  Don't get distracted by the ugly covers, they made some woozies twenty and thirty years ago!  I promise the stories are worth it.

Check the paperback racks but we do carry this author in Large Print, Hardcover, MP3 CD and CD as well as an ebook.

Image of item        Image of item        Image of item        Image of item

(These covers are not so bad, there are worse ones but you get the drift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment