Monday, March 17, 2014

My Life Next Door

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick is actually a young adult novel but I did not realize it until I was about halfway through it and hooked.  We carry the MP3CD of this in the adult section of the library and the physical book in Teen Services.  I absolutely recommend it if you are looking to reminisce about first love--or would just like a nice story.  Such a sweet novel, you will come away hoping that your daughter grows up as strong as Samantha and meets a boy as wonderful as Jase.  It is a dreamy read with characters that will stay with you long after you are finished.  <sigh>

1 comment:

  1. I should say it was a dreamy read with really strong characters. The characters is what really grabbed me about this book. Well formed with strong convictions and family values. Superb read.

    ReplyDelete