Monday, March 24, 2014

The All You Can Dream Buffet

I picked this book up when I was hungry thinking, "That sounds right up my alley today."  I do that a lot with books then they sit on my table unread.  But this one took me only a week before I picked it up off the table and then I could not put it down.  Dubbed for fans of Kristan Higgins and Susan Wiggs (!) I knew Barbara O'Neal  was going to be a great pick for me.  It is an absorbing read that features four friends who are fellow bloggers, with completely different lives as they come together to celebrate life, love and friendship. Food is not a major component of the story, just a little sidekick.  The characters are well formed with problems that everyone can relate to.  Lost loves, midlife crisis, end of life, angry teenagers, selfish lifestyles, pregnancy...just to name a few.  Try it, see what you think.  Maybe you will find a new author today.  I liked her so much I am going to read all her others.

Image of item

We do only carry this author in print form.  

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Garden of Happy Endings---not too bad... and Lost Recipe for Happiness---Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete