Monday, April 7, 2014

Don't Want To Miss A Thing

I thought this weeks feature by Jill Mansell was going to be a quick read.  It was quirky, good and longer than I expected.  This novel I listened to and I liked the narrator for the most part.  I started out liking Dex, the main character, typical bachelor fun loving, etc.  Then I started not liking him.  The author did a good job of turning my emotions on and off with the characters throughout the book.  Then I liked him again and lastly I just wanted to shake him.  All in all, a pretty good read.  There are a couple stories going on in this book.  My feelings for all the characters pretty much reflected the same views I had with Dex.  As with every book I choose, the ending is how I like it.  All wrapped up and pretty.  Try it, see what you think and if you agree.  I sat in my car lots of times saying to myself (and out loud on many occasions), "Come on already!!!  Get a clue."

Image of item
We carry this book in print format, MP3CD and downloadable audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment