Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Miss Lovesick

This quirky, fun, romantic comedy is by Kitty Bucholtz who grew up in this area.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good, clean read and is nostalgic about Northern Michigan (bonus!).  I would also recommend this book if you want to co-read with your teenage daughter--it's that clean and amusing.  I thought this book was going to be a little cheesy but I was glad I was wrong.  Anyone who has gone through heartache can relate to Sydney as she tries to overcome getting over Mr. Wrong.  You will find yourself responding to her confusion of attraction, humorous antics and somewhat klutzy attempts in recognizing Mr. Right.  Have fun with this romantic comedy.

Image of item

We carry this book in print form only.  Oh, did I mention Kitty Bucholtz will be here at TADL May 21st?  She will! I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment