Monday, May 26, 2014

Edilean Series

Jude Deveraux was one of my favorites when I first started reading romance novels along with Judith McNaught---I could not get enough of them.  At the time, they mostly wrote historical romances or maybe that is just all I wanted to read back then.  I moved on to different genres for awhile and came back to both of them awhile ago and began reading their contemporary novels.  I fell in love with Jude's Edilean Series.  They are light, contemporary and historical.  What I like best about these books is the continuation and history of the families.  I can't get away from historical fiction no matter how hard I try.  It is everywhere, I do like it...you may too.  I recommend two of her standalone novels also, Mulberry Tree and Wild Orchids.  Here is a list of the Edilean Series in order:

Lavender Morning                                      
Days of Gold
Scarlet Nights
Promises (Vook only)
Scent of Jasmine
Heartwishes
Moonlight in the Morning
Stranger in the Moonlight
Moonlight Masquerade (on order)

Image of item  Image of item  Image of item

We do carry many of her titles in regular print, large print, audio and downloadable audio.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment