Monday, June 2, 2014

Nora Roberts

I know, just about everyone reads Nora Roberts and may be getting sick of her right about now but she really is good.  She fits in perfectly for for this blog, at least a couple of her series do.  I could name about a dozen or more of her books that I feel I can not live without but I will try and narrow it down.  My absolute favorite in the light and fluffy genre today are the Bride Quartet and the Inn Boonsboro Trilogy.  I love them both in different ways, even with the ghostly aspect in the latter.  That being said, I will focus on the Bride Quartet.  I really like the romance and sweetness of the stories as well as the strong sense of family.  What really grabbed hold of me is how the business worked and thrived throughout the story.  I love how it was all described, the setup, take down, organization before and after, etc.  I like how each person had their place yet worked together in the business and each others lives.  May be a strange draw to a book but I like the inner workings of successful businesses that interest me...add in a little romance and I am hooked.  It's kinda cool.  Read them in order and you won't be disappointed.

Image of item Image of item      Image of item      Image of item

We carry these titles in regular print, large print, audio and ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment