Monday, July 14, 2014

Beekeeper's Ball

I love sequels to books and this one lives up to my standards for easy reads.  It answers many questions I had in The Apple Orchard and (of course!) now I have more.  Susan Wiggs likes to keep us on our toes...trying to figure things out.  I hope there will be another and soon!

I love the incredible descriptions of food, landscape, family, really everything that Susan Wiggs writes makes you feel as if you are right there amidst it all.  A with all the books I choose, you will find love and food in this story but also Danish history and a family that is truly remarkable.  Have fun but give yourself some time, you will probably want to read it in one sitting.

Image of item

We carry The Beekeeper's Ball in audio, regular print and ebook.  The Apple Orchard was reviewed in this blog on February 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment