Monday, July 21, 2014

Danielle Steel

I am a complete paperback junkie.  I could read whatever.  Once upon a time I absolutely loved Danielle Steel which you can find everywhere in paperback.  But I fell out of love of her writing when I read too many in a stretch and found a character from one love story that showed up in another book who had an affair with another character---who was supposed to be madly in love with someone else.  Oh, the horror!  Then several, several years later I picked her up again.  I found the same formula writing but I still liked it.  She is definitely an easy read.  My two all time favorites of hers are The Ghost and The House.  If I had to pick one it would be The House.  I love the historical aspects of the house in the story and how the family genealogy is found throughout the story of the house.  It is a match made in heaven.  I liked The Ghost for the historical aspects too.  Go ahead, check one out today.  Read her knowing you will find a beginning, middle, drama, romance and usually a happy ending.  Danielle Steel is a romance must read sometime in your life.

Image of item  Image of item

We carry The Ghost in regular print and audio.  We carry The House in regular print and as an ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment