Monday, July 28, 2014

Some day I'll find it...

And not the Rainbow Connection...if you know the song.  Every time I look for books on the shelf in fiction for others I am always on the lookout for one particular book.  Maybe you have seen it?  Here is what I remember:  It is a smaller hardcover book, almost square, really quick read and I believe the cover is red, possibly a checkerboard pattern like a picnic table cloth.  I read this book from cover to cover while I was in labor waiting for the birth of my son.  Honestly, I read  the whole thing waiting in the hospital before he was born.  I do not remember the title or even what the book was about.  But someday it will just come to me and I will say,  "That's it!"  The funny things you remember, or don't.  Hmmm...I am always on the lookout, even eight years later.  It is not Richard Paul Evans.  I keep thinking it may be P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern but the cover really does not match and I have seen the movie a hundred times.  I recommend it by the way.  Tragic but beautiful love story when a woman's husband dies but sends her letters after his death for each month for a year guiding her into her new life without him signing each letter with P.S I Love You.  It really is a good but not my lost title.  Someday...

Image of item

We carry this book in regular print only.

No comments:

Post a Comment