Monday, December 8, 2014

Erin Brockovich

I loved the movie Erin Brockovich but I particularly like her fiction series.  I read, not too long ago Rock Bottom featuring AJ Palladino, environmental activist.  Superb suspense thriller you will not want to put down.  I am in the middle of the next novel Hot Water that is turning out to be just as amazing.  Erin Brockovich, with CJ Lyons is a passionate storyteller where real life experiences are mixed into the storyline that keep you guessing and wondering how it'll end.  I absolutely recommend this melodramatic thriller.  Another quick read but not frivolous.

Image of item  Image of item

We carry Rock Bottom in regular print format, e-book, MP3 CD, Playaway and downloadable audio.  We carry Hot Water in regular print format only.

No comments:

Post a Comment