Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fools Rush In

I know I have referenced Kristan Higgins before with her Blue Heron series that I absolutely love...but with the holidays I needed a mind break and picked up Fools Rush In by her.  I was hooked and did not put it down until I was finished.  When I went looking for more, I found this one is actually the last of the series of books that are linked together with characters.  I put the rest on hold and we will see how they go.  I liked this one a lot because the main character is very stubborn in what she wants out of life.  She is motivated, does not sway from her decisions, knows what she wants and what will make her happy.  Until...life gets in the way, real emotions and she begins to understand the fairy tale is not exactly real...real life hurts, can be messy and oh so wonderful.

Fools Rush in

We will be carrying this book in regular paperback format.  At the time I read it, I did not realize we did not have it in our collection so it is being added as I write.  

Next week will be the last posting of Reading in the Clouds.  Thank you for reading frivolously for an entire year with us!  Please check out our new blog Fine Print for reading suggestions as well as Staff Reviews on the website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment