Monday, February 17, 2014

River Road

I am going to mix it up a little here with the title River Road by Jayne Anne Krentz.  I stopped reading her awhile ago for I was tired of historical romance and it seemed she wrote a lot of that, at least what I kept grabbing of hers.  I was pleasantly surprised with this novel.  It was funny, has strong characters, a little bit of mystery and genealogical research that librarians like to see in a book (well, I do).  It was a quick read and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  A little mystery can go a long way.  See what you think.

"Best-selling Krentz returns to her classic romantic-suspense roots with a spine-tingling tale of a small town harboring deadly secrets. With its irresistible mix of scintillating humor, stunning suspense, and sexy romance, River Road is a complete page-turner."—Booklist

Traverse Area District Library carries this book in HardcoverAudio and Downloadable Audio.


                                                             Image of item






No comments:

Post a Comment